Saturday, May 1, 2010

'Roid Rage

As you will all soon learn, some of my best thinking is done right before my naps. Well, today, as I was laying in my bed, I was thinking about 'roid rage' (why? who the hell knows). Anyway, I was lying there and I was like, "Why is roid rage associated with steroids? It makes SO much more sense if it was associated with hemorrhoids. I mean, if I had hemorrhoids, I'm sure I'd be in some sort of rage.

Since I am dedicated to my loyal fans, I decided to provide some illustrations for your viewing pleasure.As you can see, this dinosaur has a bad case of the 'roids and he's definitely ragin'.

It's a well-known scientific fact that one of the side effects of hemorrhoids is the ability to shoot purple flames out of your mouth. Unfortunately, a passing caveman was subject to the dinosaur's intense 'roid rage. Now, doesn't this make SO much more sense instead of rage associated with steroids? It does.

1 comment:

  1. so barry bonds had hemorrhoids and was at risk for shooting out purple flames? thats why he was indicted.

    ReplyDelete