Saturday, May 8, 2010

D LAY

Hi.


Just wanted to drop all my highly devout friends and fans a note saying I am currently in NY and dying of non-sleep-from-finals-sucking-ass-sickness and that I apologize for the lack of posts. HOWEVER, I am currently with the world-renowned "Gramtown Robot" herself, and even have a sweet quote from her that will be featured in an upcoming blog. I also plan on getting more of that classic robot action. So don't you fret! There are many posts to come in May, I've got some GREAT ideas that are sure to make you pee out your peehole with laughter (please note: Becca takes no responsibility for peeing out not your peehole).


Anyway, I just watched Betty White on SNL and encourage you ALL TO WATCH. Not only is it frickity-frack-frack-frack hilarious, but it is also frickin'-frackin' hilarious. ENJOY!


Stay tuned, my loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment