Monday, June 13, 2011

Wowwwwwwwwwww.

Am I right?

It's been.. A WHILE. But thank god because this blog was sucking some DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. I'm not afraid to say it. I'll admit it. I'LL SAY IT.

So.

I've read two books since the last post. YEAH ONLY TWO. Reading's been a WHOLE lotta work lately.

So I read 1984 by George Orwell.  I liked it, but ultimately I felt like the book sort of just ended. Like, I definitely want to know what happens to everyone still. Is it not finished? Is there an 1984-2? TELL ME!!!

The next book I read was The Sirens of Titan by Kurt Vonnegut. It's still my favorite book. I suggest everyone read it, NOW. Go. I'll wait.

You back? Great. Is it your favorite book now too? Of course it is. It makes fun of humans needing to find a purpose in everything and I think that's just grand. It's just a really good book, I don't know what else you want me to say about it. Also, KurtyBoy mentions the meaning of life in the book, but he does it in such a way as to have one of the characters just mention it as a passing fact, and it's PHENOMENAL. I think it gives more power to the idea than to harp on it, you know? YOU KNOW???

Now I am reading Galapagos by Kurt Vonnegut. Yeah, that's happening.

So, I guess I'll try and not let this blog suuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, right? We'll see (! - Mom'll get it). But I also feel like it will pick up when I go to graduate school and have no one to talk to and SO MANY THINGS TO SAY.

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment